Welcome

We welcome you to this blog. Please leave any message or suggestion you may have.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Next

Only 10 days are left to the first-ever, invitation only, NRP Summit, which will be held in New York, on August 22 and August 23, 2008.

What I will try to do next here is to present the efforts undertaken behind the scenes to make this summit successful. There will be exclusive interviews and interesting pictures, I promise.

If you want to know about it, come and check as soon as it is posted. But, when will it be posted? Who knows? May be, tomorrow…

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Very cool idea - I'll look forward to getting a behind-the-scenes look at the NRP scene!

-Sarah

Sharmeen Akbani Gangat said...

Thank you so much, Sarah. I have posted behind-the-scenes observations, along with some pics. I look forward to receiving your feedback.

Best,

Sharmeen

 
p